Car Detailing Brisbane
Brisbane's best car detailing. Visit our premium Workshop, or we come to you.
Car detailing services in Brisbane
We have mobile detailing with a large service area. Our full detailing services are available at our premium detailing studio.
Our Brisbane Mobile Car Detailing Service
- Convenient & quality
- Limited services
- Requires access to power & water.
- Large service area
Full car detailing services available at our Brisbane Studio
- Work-while-you-wait facilities
- Full range of car detailing services
- State-of-the-art facilities,
- Brisbane’s home of Premium detailing.
Loved by customers all over Brisbane.
Car Detailing FAQ
- Car detailing is thorough and time consuming work completed by trained detailers with years of experience, expect to pay more than your hand car wash. A car detail requires at least 3-4 hrs to be considered an actual car detail and pricing therefore starts at $300 and goes up from there. Regular maintenance cleaning is cheaper.
- The size of your car, the current condition of both exterior and interior also play a large part of what you should expect to pay. For example 7 seat people movers take more than day and prices to match
- There are many variables to deal with pricing a car detail, especially since all cars, utes, and vans require different attention and time frames. Car detailing is what people aim for when selling a car, as it adds value and make it easier to sell.
- We understand that many of our customers want a ballpark idea of what to expect or budget for when detailing a car for sale. For well looked after cars that don’t need machine polishing, half a day and $300-450 is a realistic budget. For good condition cars selling with expected sale price of $14K or more then a budget of $500-600 would be worthwhile. For selling a car worth $20K or more, a detail that includes a proper cut and polish would be a great return on investment and budget $600-750. If you’re selling a used car with an expected sale price of $40K+ then we have seen amazing results in even going further and budgeting for sml dents repair, headlight restorations, and more in depth cut and polishing. Car detailing budgets $1000+ are common to achieve more on the re-sale where sale negotiations are often $3-5K.
- Your welcome to check our our car detailing packages and submit a quote for a individual price.
- When selling your car, which parts of your car need more attention? A machine polish of the paintwork is the fastest way to increase the value and make it stand out in photos.
- What’s your expected sale price? Focusing on the areas that need attention and ensuring you’re not spending over 5% of the expected sale price of a car will give you the best return on investment. Private car sales have a negotiation room of around 10% so getting your car thoroughly detailed is a huge selling point both financially and for speed of sale.
- Cars selling below $14,000 and the paint isn’t dull or scuffed we recommend the half day detail
- For cars selling over $20k the all-day detail offers far more value as it includes a full cut and polish. This gives both interior and exterior a professional restoration and presents the car in the best possible light.
- We are a detailing company, and our years of experience have honed our skills towards thorough car detailing and find it difficult to revert back to providing quick and basic car cleaning. We no longer offer quick/basic cleans.
- We require access to a powerpoint and water tap within 40m of the car’s location.
- We work out of the back of our mobile vans so having ample space behind or next to your car for us to park. Having your car parked in an area where the doors can fully open to allow access. Shade is great but not required, on the all day detail or cut and polishing, shade or shelter is beneficial.
- We don’t detail cars parked on the street, it’s dangerous and a call out fee will apply. If you don’t have a safe location, you’re welcome to bring the car to us.
- Common sense with a suitable area, Detailing a car under a fig tree is not ideal, parking a car in a gravel/dirt car park is also undesirable. We are flexible with locations but asking our detailers to park down the street and carry all our equipment to your spot will result in a cancellation and a call out fee.
- Yes, bringing the car to our studio is cheaper, with multiple detailers on staff it’s often quicker and we also have great waiting facilities where you can do home office while you wait.
- We regularly modify and customise services to suit our customers needs and achieve the best results for your budget. Read our reviews. Our happiest customers came to us with a budget in mind, and we aimed our efforts at certain issues. We have never “price matched” as a service business. Our competitors may call their services the same name as our packages but that’s about where the similarities end. Our pricing is purely based on 14 years experience of knowing how long it takes to get the quality results we are renowned for.
- Time, simple as that. We have fine tuned efficiency over 14 years and purchased the best equipment to achieve the best results as fast as possible. The main limitation is still the actual time it takes to professional detail a car inside and out. The all day detail is the sweet spot where at 8 hrs we can do a full cut and polish and proper full interior detail. This is still a push and our guys work hard to even get that amount of work done in a single day. The Half day detail is a good value time limited detail, therefore it’s a compromised detail where we aim at getting the exterior washed + sealant and the interior nicely cleaned to an acceptable level.
- If you have a mobile car detail booking we ideally would like to know before the day so we can book the correct amount of time for the job. A proper cut and polish takes many hours. Our schedule means we might have another job booked and won’t have the time. Our studio bookings have more flexibility but are still dependant on our bookings. Let us know when booking and we can look over our car at drop off.
Yes, there are terms with this discount. When booking two or more cars at the same location and time we remove the travel component on additional cars and may offer additional discounts based on numbers. If your multiple vehicles were quoted and booked in a group deal and then less vehicles are available on the day we will still charge for the absent cars due to scheduling the time and providing extra labor onsite.
Detailing & Other Services
Scrubs car detailing Brisbane
Car detailing in Brisbane has changed over the 14 years we have been operating. The car detailing industry as a whole in Brisbane has seen huge positive leaps forward. Scrubs car detailing has seen slow growth driven solely by our integrity, high quality standards and focus on delivering excellent customer service.
Damn good car detailing has been our mantra for over 10 years and it resonates with our down to earth approach in an industry that takes itself too seriously. We are proof you don’t have to be full of yourself to deliver luxury detailing.
We are local Brisbane detailers that are driven to deliver a range of detailing services that cater for a range of budgets and expectations.
Scrubs is a transparent detailing company. We are not driven to compete with high volume shops. Our ethos is purely and simple. Honestly, integrity and focused on delivering a premium car detailing experience both mobile and at our studio.
Damn good car detailing
“Price is what you pay, value is what you get.”
Brisbane’s highest reviewed car detailing.